Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello, Goodbye, Hello, Goodbye

Yes, I know. It's been ridiculously long since I posted. There is a decent reason for that: I moved back to the States.

So, is the blog over, you ask? Well, not exactly. When I named this blog, I did so with the intention of it fitting other definitions, other stages of life. Life is change and all that. I'm not sure how sold I am on continuing to write about life here in the States, or whether to just start a new blog for such nonsense or what. Decisions, decisions.

In the meantime, I figure there are plenty of stories I haven't yet shared about China and my travels while there. In fact, I have one in the queue all ready for you lovely people as soon as I get back home to my computer. (Ooo the anticipation!)

So while you wait, just for kicks, here is an example of some of the reverse culture shock I have been experiencing.


Ridiculous portions of sugar!

2 comments:

  1. You mean...ridiculously AWESOME portions of sugar.
    Welcome back Coke head. I hope you enjoyed your medium sized soda. Hint: sophisticated beverage enthusiasts use Baby Bjorn's (think - Baby Cjorn Syrup) for large sodas these days.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing about China: their Coke is made with SUGAR. Like the non-syrup kind. I find this fact amusing (and tasty).

    ReplyDelete